Sunday, February 22, 2015

Foreword from Dr. Sang Hun Lee

Foreword from Sang Hun Lee, from Heaven

I am Sang Hun Lee. While on earth, I used to serve as a doctor for some time. Now, in the spiritual world, I have been appointed as an ambassador of the spiritual world and am staying in the spiritual world. I would like to introduce St. Augustine, with whom I have associated for over three months. St. Augustine was an ambitious person, who refused to be second to anyone in his pride and zeal for God and in all other matters concerning God.

Such an ambitious person, however, had to receive the Unification Principle from a Principle lecturer. He listened to the Principle passionately like someone who had lost his mind because he found it so systematic and mysterious. When he came to the last part, on the age-by-age explanation of the Second Advent of the Messiah, however; he was terribly startled and became at a loss, after which he did not appear for several days. During this time, he says that he struggled and prayed like a completely mad man, unlike normal religious devotees who merely fast and pray.

He was aroused in madness, saying, "What shall I do? Why did I not receive the benefit of the Messiah in my age? I believed that if I kept celibate and zealously served God, I would receive the Messiah in my age; however, I have turned out to have nothing to do with the age of His return. So what is going on?" No advice or consolation worked for him.

He yelled over, kicked and screamed, and beat his chest, expressing his bitterness and sense of unfairness. Eventually, however, he did not let go of his attitude of faith and stood up again victoriously, humble, solemn, and haggard. He asked for an opportunity to work for the Messiah. It was a moment of passionate encounter, a moment of intense emotion, and a moment of heartfelt tears.

You, people on earth! Behold the courage of St. Augustine, who has converted himself by tearing off his face and hair. Demolish the stubborn walls of faith that lay behind the age. There is only one Messiah and only one God, and so I hope to see you in one place in one heart.

Sang Hun Lee, from Heaven, June 10, 2000


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Young Soon Kim the reporter's preface

Preface from Young Soon Kim, the reporter My mother was a Presbyterian, She started going to church with her mother, and lived her whole l...

Popular Posts